STABILWET is an aqueous dispersion of polysiloxane, ideal to provide treated surfaces with water repellent and revitalising characteristics through low pressure spraying.
Floor - Prodotti per pavimenti e massetti in calcestruzzo
Shelf-life: 12 months
STABILWET revitalises (regenerates the original colour) of the surface treated by simultaneously creating an efficient and long-lasting pearly, water repellent effect.
The benefits obtainable using STABILWET are:
- revitalisation of the treated surface
- waterproofing against water vapour and carbon dioxide
- low water absorption
- reduced surface dirt
- good pearly effect and efficient surface self-cleaning
Treatment to revitalise and waterproof road in stabilised earth.
The application supports should be clean and dry; where necessary, you should remove mould, algae and lichens on the surfaces, by applying CONSILEX ANTIMUFFA CLEANER (mould remover).
"The application must take place by spraying, at low pressure (maximum 0.5 bar) or using a roller or long bristle brush.
Based on the extreme diversity of the application supports, it is always advisable to carry out preliminary tests to determine the level and validity of the treatment obtainable, the actual absorption of the product, etc."
- Low pressure airless nebulizer
- Paint roller
- Cement-based or lime-based mortars
- Mixed walls (bricks and stones)
- Stone walls
- Rock walls
- Porphyry and natural stones
- Road works in stabilised earth